Monday, October 13, 2008

1) No I would not make the same choice he did, why not, because I would want to make my own choices to be my own leader. No it do not really make any sense to fight people like military people because thats just causing some people to get hurt and fighting in the military is very hard work. The only cause I think worth fighting is my family that would be the only time I fight in the military.



2) I agree with him a lot because if any one ask you a question you have the freedom to say no, really to be honest you have the freedom to say anything you want to say because thats your mouth cant nobody else control what comes out of your mouth but yourself. So yes I do agree with him...

3) No I don't think the book would have the same meaning because, I think everything in the book would be different so that would make the whole style different. If the book was written in a more serious manner than it would be different because it wouldn't be so funny and everything would probably seem so sad if they made the book more serious.

No comments: